- Open PowerPoint or Keynote and create a new project called “SimCam Examples”
- Try out the SimCam and experiment with shutter and aperture, film speed, and camera shake.
- Try and create the best image in each different section.
- Create a bad example for each section.
- Right-click each of the images that you create and choose Copy Image…
- Paste each image on a separate slide and include text with the technical information for the picture (which shutter speed you chose, etc.).
You should have 11 slides:
- Title page with the title and your name (1)
- One page for each good example photo (5)
- One page for each bad example photo (5)
Assignment – SimCam [PDF]